END BULLYING IN YOUR SCHOOL
We work hard to make booking easy. Our goal is to serve you with excellence, providing the best Event Day for your school or organization. An Event Day includes up to 3 performances of Speak Life The Musical, the challenge, Q&A with our cast, workshops, and opportunities to interact one-on-one with our cast.
We've been featured at national and international conferences on bullying and school safety and worked with hundreds of schools and community organizations across the United States. With proven results, our experience has allowed us to design an Event Day that will best serve the needs of your students, patrons, staff, and faculty.
Download the Contract here, fill it out completely and sent it to us.
We are a non-profit performing arts company. All of our staff and cast are unsalaried volunteers who give tirelessly to make our productions possible. Our extensive overhead costs are covered through donations and payment for our school assembly programs. We work hard to keep costs low and make our program available to every school and organization that needs it. (See Rider/Contract for full description)
- Three full-length performances of our production per Event Day. (Evening Community Performance can also be included). 40 min each
- One trained communicator who delivers The Challenge at the end of each performance. 10 min each
- Q&A with The Cast available at the end of each performance. 10 min each
- One on one interactive time with the cast and students/adults following the assembly during lunch periods or other allocated time.
- Large Promotional Posters for display around the school.
- Study Guide with follow-up workshops including discussion questions.
*It is our GOAL to offer our program wherever needed. If the cost prevents you from having our production in your school or at your event please contact us for other funding options.
Cleared space 16’x30’ from corner to corner (Minimum requirement of 12’x24’ stage)
We require a licensed electrician to be present before and after the event to safely provide for electrical set up and tear down of our professional sound and lighting system. Access to the breaker panel in order for the electrician to tap in our 100 amp distribution panel is also required.
We travel with all of our own sound and lighting equipment. We use a comprehensive professional system to provide for the best event experience. The venue does NOT need to provide any sound or lighting equipment. We will need 2 hours for load in/set up and 2 hours for tear down/ load out of our equipment (see contract/rider for more detailed information).
We are flexible with school/venue setups. Please let us know if you have any questions on our venue requirements.